Our Service Areas
Please contact us for a full list of available services.
Wade Nurse Consultants provide support for medical malpractice litigation through the assessment of medical records in order to evaluate merit, delineate standards of medical care, identify potential defendants and locate the required testifying or consulting experts.
What We Do
Review or investigate cases for merit.
Identify the applicable standards of care.
Clarify deviations from and adherences to, the applicable standards of care.
Identify factors that caused or contributed to the injuries and/or damages.
Paginate, organize and tab medical records.
Summarize, translate and interpret medical records.
Identify potential defendants.
Develop life care plans.
- Interview clients and relevant witnesses.
- Prepare questions for Interrogatories.
- Assist in exhibit preparation.
- Prepare deposition and trial questions.
- Create written reports for use by the attorney.
- Attend independent medical examinations (IMEs).
- Identify and review relevant medical records, hospital policies and procedures or other relevant documents.
- Conduct literature searches and integrate the standards/guidelines into the case analysis.